In the realm of vaping, understanding the longevity of your device is crucial. With a myriad of factors influencing the lifespan of a vape, it’s important to grasp the intricacies that contribute to the durability and performance of these devices. In this article, VPFIT, a famous vape factory from Shenzhen, China will give you a full guidance.
1. An overview about this question:
When people asking about how long does a vape last, it means he/she is a new vape user mostly. Here, we would like to say, there is no standard answer to this question.
The reason is the following:
There are multiple factors influence the lifespan of a vape. Here are some factors that is easy to understand:
- Type of Vape. Different types of vaporizing devices have different e-liquid capacity, battery capacity, their lifespan are also different.
- Quality of Components. Brand vapes usually use higher quality components. Therefore, they always last longer lifespan.
- Frequency of Use. A heavy vape user always use the vapes frequently. Thus the vape’s life is shorter.
- Maintenance Level. A vape pen with good maintaining always has a longer lifespan than those not maintained.
So, by the above factors, we are sure that you can understand that no one can give you a definate answer about the lifespan of a vape.
However, if you have a specific type of vape like a disposable vape, will you ask this question again? Many people will do this!
2. Types of Vapes and Their Lifespans
Different types of vapes offer varied lifespans, depending on their components, usage, and maintenance.
- Disposable vapes are usually designed for single-time and short-term use. They typically last for about 500 – 600 puffs, equivalent to a pack of traditional cigarettes.
- For non-rechargeable disposables, its lifespan is end once it is empty. For these vaporizers, the battery is non-rechargeable, and the e-liquid is only about 2ml.
- Some rechargeable disposable vapes, though, offer a longer lifespan. They have more e-liquid, larger battery inside. Some can have long last time as 13000 puffs vape.
- Vape pens usually last longer than disposable vapes. Base on use and maintenance, they can last from several months to a year.
- High-end vape pen uses hard material like aluminium on the main body. Thus they are easier for maintaining, and sustain daily drop or knock.
- Battery life is often the limiting factor in vape pens, just like disposable ones. Rechargeable vape pens always lasts longer.
- Also known as Box Mods, these devices are built for high-quality performance and could last for several years with proper maintenance.
- This type of electronic vaporizing device is always for experienced vape users. They know how to maintain it and expend the lifespan of their mod vape.
- Pod vape system is positioned between disposable vapes and vape mods. Vape pods can last a few weeks to a few months, depending on usage and maintenance.
- Once the pod is empty, you can change a new pod, the main vape body is still usable.
- There are refillable pod vape on the market, you can refill any kind of e-liquid to the pod when it is empty. This also helps prolong the lifespan of pod vape.
- For example, VPFIT Insbar-II, a pod vape system, will provide 3 pods to the vape user. The bettery inside it is a rechargeable battery. Therefore, you can change the pod freely when the first pod is empty. Moreover, the rechargeable battery can also make the Insbar-II lasts a longer lifespan.
Vapes of the vape factory VPFIT – brand vape(click to view VPFIT vaporizing devices)
3. Proper Maintenance and Care for Extending Vape Life
Proper care is vital in prolonging the lifespan of your vape. This includes regular cleaning of the device, charging the battery correctly, and timely replacement of coils or pods. Here are some tips you can follow to help extend your vape device’s lifespan.
3.1 Keep your vape battery stay charged but not overcharge. Keep them with power will make your vape’s battery healthier. Do not wait until the battery is totally empty. This will damage the battery.
3.2 Turn of the vape if it is not using. This will minimize the energy that’s being used, and ensure that your battery power will last for longer periods.
3.3 Keep your vaporizing device in a dry, cool and natural environment. Do not let it near heat, otherwise the battery and e-liquid will drain faster.
3.4 Do not drop or knock your vape, otherwise may damage the components inside it.
3.5 Use right e-liquid and charging adapter the vape manufacturer provides to you.
4. Signs That Indicate Your Vape Needs Replacing
Every electronic device has its lifespan, so does the electric vaporizers. There are some signs to indicate you when it is going its end of lifespan.
- If it can nolonger be charged and you have chacked the charging adapter, usually it means the battery is end its life. Thus, you will need to dispose the vape or change a new battery according to your vape’s type.
- When it can only produce less vapor, but the battery is working, mostly means the e-liquid is almost empty. Try refill the e-liquid, change a new pod, or purchase a new one.
- If there is burnt taste, then there might be problem with the components inside the vape.Read Why Does My Vape Taste Burnt? Reasons and Fix Tips for guidance Try fit it if you knows how to solve, otherwise buy a new vape and enjoy new vaping life!
In conclusion, understanding your vape device’s components and the factors affecting its lifespan can help you prolong its life and improve your overall vaping experience. Proper maintenance, care, and usage habits can make a world of difference in how long your vape lasts.
1. How to Make A Disposable Vape Work After It Dies?
2. How Much Does A Vape Cost in 2023?
3. How Many Puffs Are In A Disposable Vape?